Hospital & Free Standing Clinic Programs
BASED UPON THE NEEDS OF YOUR ORGANIZATION ATWOOD & CLARK ASSOCIATES CAN:
- Open a turn-key Occupational and Environmental Medicine Clinic.
- GUARANTEE a profitable business venture through participation in the process.
- Generate and Increase Revenue through appropriate increase of Ancillary Services
TARGET EXISTING CONTRACTS AND EMPLOYERS IN YOUR GEOGRAPHIC AREA
FASTEN COMMUNITY TIES
- Conduct Face-to-Face Meetings
- Address Questions concerning existing Problems, if any. Offer Solutions.
- Provide Information on YOUR Program, its Mission and VisioN
- Recognize customer needs. Determine how the Program can benefit their individual requirements and how it can be customized to best serve them.
- Offer Services in a Cost Contained and Competitive manner.
TARGET ALL SMALL AND LARGE BUSINESSES NEW TO YOUR AREA
- Implement Steps as listed above by approaching each New Business to provide information on the Program’s offerings.
- Evaluate each business’ specific need and illustrate how these needs can be met while remaining Cost Contained and Competitive.
- Introduce YOUR Program to Businesses in your local area and assist with expansion dictated by YOUR desires, not by potential competition in your region
- Provide Transportation for Individuals with Acute Injuries / Illnesses and show how this will enhance customer satisfaction and increase your client base.
- Introduce / Reaffirm basic tenets of Total Quality Management and Quality Assurance.
- Show you how to monitor quality, address quality issues and project this in daily operations within your clinical setting and externally to your clients.
- Providing easily accessible, efficient, full-scale Occupational and Environmental Medicine Services in a broad-based scope to any size industry, business or organizational, regardless of function, product or location.
- We offer prompt service, by-passing Emergency Room waiting, providing affording expedient return to work, and thus saving time and financial resources for the employer and employee.
- Our staff members are educated and experienced in all phases of Occupational and Environmental Medicine and dedicated to achieving our goal of keeping employers and employees healthy, happy and safe.